Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is connecting TV to my workstation possible?

I don't own a TV tuner card, and I can't get one, as I own a laptop.

However, I want to connect my cable to my PC.

Does anybody know of a device, or another cable thing, that i can use to hook up my cable to my laptop?

Is connecting TV to my workstation possible?

Avermedia TV Tuner Cardbus, works in your PC card slot.
Yes, you inevitability either an S-video cable, or an av cable beside an adapter for your computer. Just google search for computer AV cable adapter or something resembling that.
yes if you have an express card slot and they breed tv tuners for those ports....
Yes very possible if u own a s-Video in or Audio/Video (AV) within on your lap top. Most laptops enjoy only S-video out which allows to connect the laptop

to the TV. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment