Friday, September 17, 2010

Internet keep going out?

On my crucial computer my internet connection maintain going out. Although the modem is fine because my laptop is still working fine. I can turn off my computer and turn it on and it will work fine for close to 15 minutes then in recent times goes down. And i enjoy to restart to get it to work again. The ethernet port is built into the mother board. Should i buy a tentative computer or is there a style to fix this?

Internet keep going out?

Its probably not your computer...



If it is your computer, it may be the WINDOWS FIREWALL if you are running Windows XP...



If your ethernet wasnt working or had an issue, it only wouldnt work at all, so it cant be that...



Probably your internet service provider, I would phone up them first...



Turn windows firewall bad, START>CONTROL PANEL> WINDOWS FIREWALL.
its the fire wall my internet thing dont work i find really pised turn the firewall off
Might basically be your NIC (Network Interface Card). I've seen these flake out previously.



Maybe you just want to try count a new NIC. They are cheap, especially used on eBay.



Also, subsequent time it messes up, try and "disable" and "re-enable" that network interface. This is done by going into meet people properties and right clicking on probably Ethernet 1, or Network Connection 1. Would save you the time of rebooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment