Friday, September 17, 2010

Is 30 gb free satisfactory space on my 100gb intricate drive?

People are recounting me I need to free up more space but hell if I know. Any warning appreciated.

Is 30 gb free satisfactory space on my 100gb intricate drive?

well, if you have only almost 10 gb free - then it's time to verbs
Sure. I would start to worry if you bring down to a few GBs.
yes,you have lots of free space not here.
plenty. how long has it taken u to nouns up the other 70G? this should give u an indication as to how long u enjoy left.
Depends... if the 70GB is chock-full with junk/useless stuff... you should verbs up

But Windows XP works fine with 2GB

For W.Vista 4-5 GB work fine
30gb is life-size enough to collect 8000 songs! So yes!
Generally, you should preserve a minimum of 10% of your hard drive free so Windows have room for the files it needs to create while running. 30gig of a 100gig knotty drive is (huh...) 30%. So that should be sufficent for running your PC.



As far as HOW to free up space: the easier is to move data that you do not access frequently (music, pictures, documents, etc) rotten the hard drive and on to a compact disc or DVD. Also uninstall any programs that you can live without.
You requirement 15% free to use the defragment utility, so I'd say you're ok for very soon.
Yes i think is ample space

No comments:

Post a Comment