Friday, September 17, 2010

Internal Card reader beside my computer?

How can i enlighten if my computer will work with this card reader? http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as... my computer lone has a 1.1 usb so i'm not sure if it will work. i dont want to buy the wrong one, so can anyone double check for me? what does my computer want to have surrounded by order for this to work?



when i plain it up, i see a 2x5 header. it only have 9 pins though. my mobo model is http://support.intel.com/support/motherb... if i'm correct, on the 2nd to last picture, here is a picture of the connectors and i think its the B one.



someone noted that i needed to hold 2 of these in proclaim for this card reader to work. Does anyone know if only that will work? thank you

Internal Card reader beside my computer?

Based on what the diagram and what you own told me i think that the card reader should work. One go before is a row of 5 pins and to have 2 rows menas that you own 2 heads. It is adjectives for one of the rows to have a pin missing, but it should work. If you are worried give or take a few having a missing pin plug the card reader into the complete row and the other head will be for the USB port in the front. Than at lowest the card reader will work even if the USB doesn't. You could try the card reader on the row with a missing pin because it may work. Some devices use 4 pins and some use 5 my rental property

No comments:

Post a Comment