Friday, September 17, 2010

intel lll bios ao2 computer won't read from disc or diskette?

I tried to reformat my drive because I have 2 trojans and it messed up my comuter. I have an Intel lll Bios AO2 next to a ghostwriter cd for windows 2000. The computer won't read from the cd or diskette, so I can't reformat the coputer. I've be in Bios AO2 and corrected hooking up both again, but it individual puts them back out. What are the correct settings surrounded by AO2 and how do I get my comuter to allow reading the discs?

intel lll bios ao2 computer won't read from disc or diskette?

I'm not positive of the problem you're seeing, but if I infer correctly, you need the computer to boot from the compact disc or Floppy. In order to do this, you necessitate to enter the BIOS. It is the first thing that boots when the computer turns on. Usually, you press "Del" of "f2" to enter the BIOS, but look at your blind and see what it says. It may say aloud something different like "hit ESC to enter setup utility" or something. Once you are within, you need to find the selection to change the boot sequence. If you enjoy the windows 2000 compact disc, then you should set the computer to boot to the compact disc before the not easy drive. save your settings and reboot near the CD contained by the drive. Usually a prompt will appear right away that says "press any push button to boot from CD" The windows disc should guide you from there. Remember to translate the BIOS back after window is installed.
you have no operating system on the PC and you requirement to ensure that the CD is the first bootable device. Go into the bios and trademark the CD the first device surrounded by the boot up priority, save the settings and fashion sure the operating system CD is contained by the CD player and restart the PC. You should capture a message asking if you want to boot from the CD

No comments:

Post a Comment