Friday, September 17, 2010

IPod be used beside Mac, very soon I want to use it near Windows?

When I plug the iPod into my Windows computer, it say that the iPod needs to be reformatted within order to work. Does this have it in mind that its hard drive get deleted?

IPod be used beside Mac, very soon I want to use it near Windows?

I am sorry to read out, but yes, you have to reformat or essentially delete everything that is on your iPod and after start fresh. It wasn't bad for me when I switched from a PC to a Mac and have to reformat my iPod, I just wrote down adjectives of the albums that I had on it and crossed stale the ones that I didn't want anymore and I was fitting to delete everything. I don't know what kind of iPod you own, but if you have an iPod Video it'll be a discomfort because you'll have to write down adjectives of your videos that you have, songs, podcasts everything will be wiped verbs if you don't pay attention to what you have and don't write it down. An iPod Nano won't be so bad you'll merely have to write down what action you had events and songs. An iPod shuffle is not nearly as impossible because you'll just own to write down the songs and podcasts that you had. So my suggestion is to any keep your mac or write down everything (Podcasts, songs, albums, video, notes, events, movies, audiobooks, games, photos, etc.) that you have on your iPod and again later to your iTunes library.
Yes, it must be delete in command to work under Windows. Windows can not read Mac formatted disks, unlike Mac, which can read Windows formatted disks.

No comments:

Post a Comment