Friday, September 17, 2010

Internet driver request for information?

On one of my PC's, I own an on-board SIS 900-based PCI Ethernet adapter. I recently formated the PC, and in a minute I have installed the drivers for it, and presently when I try and install the netgear router, it comes up it cannot connect to the router.further investigation reveals that the onboard Network thing, cannot start up. I enjoy downloaded 10 different drivers for it.all supposed to work..I own uninstalled the previuos driver prior to installing the next driver, but it have the same error beside each driver.



In the device administrator, the ethernet hardware, has an exclamation point on it.



I am running XP home.any thinking?



Thanks, much appreciated:)

Internet driver request for information?

It doesn't really sound resembling it is the driver. If you were competent to install it and apply it to your network card at adjectives. Sounds like it possibly a resouce allocation error. check the cmos and make sure you don't own on board hardware enabled that may be conflicting
Same point i did, but the multimedia audio controller didn't work.. No audio at all.. i freshly bought a new nouns card.. i suggest you to buy a network card instead..

No comments:

Post a Comment