Friday, September 17, 2010

Internet - Device Manager?

I work at an ISP and we have a mass email sent with a virus/trojan call Troj/Dorf-zip. Does anybody know the effects of this? The problem is that she doesn't have anything within device manager and she isn't showing anything within Network Connections either. I own already checked the registry settings as described here http://flpcnerds.com/training/xp/devicem... and tried a system restore, but there are no restore points. I am not valid sure what else to try. This isn't really in my livelihood description, but I want to help this female out.



Thanks

Internet - Device Manager?

I am tech support for an ISP as well. My direction is not to get entwined up in this, you don't want to attain your company liable for anything.
Go to Symantec.com and enter the virus/Trojan name into their query engine. This will give you free information almost what this virus is and how damaging it can be.
Didcha check this contact?
Hi,

You should use Noadware.This software is very potent.I don't have any more problems near spyware/pop-up or Trojan since I used this software.Now,you can download and try Noadware for FREE.Check it out here:

http://noadware2007.notlong.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment