Friday, September 17, 2010

Intel: Is it really dutiful?

Is Intel really honest? I don't really know. I always padding for on CS:S and more games for my Intel Video Card. Then I heard that Intel runs faultlessly on games like CS:S,BF2142, and the such. So relief me out here. And no. Its not my Internet Connection. Don't tell me that.

Intel: Is it really dutiful?

Please post the actual model of the gfx card

However,

If it is an Intel integrated....

consequently it definitely is not a bit good for any games

If you want to really play these games in good health you would buy a new devoted gfx card (IMHO: nVidia > ATi) with at smallest 256MB on board



That is my whip on it

-TBird
I've always believed Intel is a stable, biddable chip. Just like cars, near are race cars too... However, it's not a moment ago the chip, it's the type, the ram and the video card......
yes they are.. they are going to deal in laser chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment