Friday, September 17, 2010

ipod won't show up contained by itunes?

My ipod shows up within My Computer but not in itunes. I hold performed adjectives the steps apple recommends and they verbs it is Windows problem. I am running windows XP and enjoy the newest interpretation of itunes. The message I get when running diagnostics is: SetupDiGetClassDevs slipshod, 13. Problem with installation of drive within Windows. Also my hardware will not even pull up within Device Manager. Detailed help or solutions would be appreciated!

ipod won't show up contained by itunes?

Try making your usb port Usb 1.



You can do this by going into device inspector and USB Controllers then disabling the one which say advanced or enhanced. That will make it USB1. Once you own done that try wiping your ipod, putting it into disk mode and try again.



You could also delete the Itunes report from your Ipod. Can't remember what it's called but it's contained by the root folder. That will make Itunes suppose it's the first time the ipod is being connected and try extra complex..lol



VJ

No comments:

Post a Comment