Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is dual burrow on my computer enabled if I enjoy 2 stick of 512 ram AND one 1gb stick totaling 2 gb?

I know I want two 512 ram stick of matching size for dual channel but have an additional 1 gb stick added will that affect it?

Is dual burrow on my computer enabled if I enjoy 2 stick of 512 ram AND one 1gb stick totaling 2 gb?

you enjoy got to own two identical sticks of push from the same entrepreneur in the first two slots lone. i believe iserting a third stick will actually later revert back to single passageway
Possibly. First off you want to make sure your two stick of 512 are within the proper slots, usually the two closest to the processor.



Some motherboards (Asus) will run in dual passageway mode with that configuration. But its not the best style to do it. Mixing RAM sizes and brands sometimes causes narration issues. You would be better off next to 4 sticks of 512 or two sticks of 1 gig.
it may raison d`¨otre a Miss match within your system it requires 2 stick of the same memory to run your system.
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. My motherboard tell me if it running in dual focus mode as it boots up, so maybe yours do too. Usually, though, I don't give attention to your configuration will work.

So sorry, but good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment