Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Is DVORAK grand piano layout really better than QWERTY?

Yes i know its a geeky cross-examine. But id resembling to know from someone who has made the get from qwerty to dvorak or vice-versa.



Is it really as good as they claim?

Is DVORAK grand piano layout really better than QWERTY?

I give it a try. But I ran into some problems. I could solely configure my home computer keyboard. All the other keyboards I come in contact near (at work, libraries, night classes at college, friends, etc.) were still set up for QWERTY. Made it drastically difficult to have consistency. I also read that contained by order to modernize motor skills and make an behaviour reflexive, you have to practice that motion at tiniest 3,000 times. I'd find myself reverting back to QWERTY within the middle of something and then enjoy to go support and re-type a lot of stuff.



Maybe what they voice is true.. you really can't teach an feeble dog new tricks. I give it almost 6 months and then I newly gave up.



plrr
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/qwerty...

No comments:

Post a Comment