Friday, September 17, 2010

Is a dual core processor compatible next to my motherboard?

I own an ECS RS400-A motherboard with a Pentium 4 processor. I want to upgrade to a dual core, do I enjoy to upgrade my motherboard? It is a socket 775, but I have hear not all 775 socket motherboards can steal a dual core.

Is a dual core processor compatible next to my motherboard?

No

From ECS Web page



http://www.ecs.com.tw/ecswebsite/support...
First off, you one-time to mention what brand of motherboard you have.



I search it and I found some results:

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...



According to the specifications for this motherboard, only Pentium 4 Prescotts and Celeron CPUs are supported. If you considered necessary to get a Dual Core, you would inevitability to upgrade your motherboard.
no
no u cant go for a alien compatable motherboard. dont try to wear jeans whose waist lesser than urs.okay i have a sneaking suspicion that u got my point. Dual core scheme real dual core two processors working simultaneously so giant power high thoughput and ur p4 mother board can't naked .

No comments:

Post a Comment