Tuesday, September 21, 2010

is a webcam better or a compact disc?

it is my birthday.i don,t know that i buy a Cd or a webcam?

is a webcam better or a compact disc?

I assume your discussion CD-ROM or webcam. Well if you want to use a webcam to enhance your messenger when you talk to friends than I would shift that way. Now if you want to burn alot of stuff I would buy a CD-RW drive. Choice is yours my friend. Just depends on your fondness...
webcam.. you should buy a cd burner on your next birthday! =)









Happy Birthday!!!



Travis
First of adjectives :



" Happy Birthday ! "



Well it depends on you... webcams can be lots of fun but beware of the bargain brands because they will disappoint you near their quality.



If it's a music compact disc you're talking almost I would get the webcam first & try it out to see if you resembling it. Go to a store with a biddable return policy ... they will take fund the camera but not an opened disc.



Buying the Webcam first is safer .. like I said you can other return it & get a compact disc.

Whatever you decide ... capture something that will insure you enjoy it adjectives day today .. it is your birthday !



regard,

Philip T
if you spend most of ur time online and do chatting then dance for webcam else go ahead next to CD Burner (try for a DVD Burner instead)



Hope it is thoughtful

No comments:

Post a Comment